Heavy Period Flow | Washable Pad
Earn up to 🌿+14 Eco Points🌿 Signup
This washable organic period pad is perfectly designed for heavy period flow days (4-ply). It is comfortable, clean and gives a fresh feeling.
WHY SWITCH TO WASHABLE PERIOD PADS?
They are kinder to your skin, your budget and the planet! They are free of any harmful chemicals and plastics. Overtime, this reusable period pad will save you lots of money. Plus, you'll divert many disposable period products from our oceans and landfills!
HOW TO USE & WASH
- Please wash your new product before first use.
- Just place them in your underwear, and strap the wings in place with the hook and loop closure system. You're done!
- Once used, you may rinse them out if you wish, or simply throw them in directly with your regular wash or in a mesh garment bag. Make sure you close the hook and loop closure prior to washing.
- Do not use softener or bleach
- These daily liners may be safely placed in the dryer; no shrinkage to fear!
- 9”x 3” period pad
- Ultra absorbent technology
- Upgraded pull 'n seal (hook and loop) no-nonsense easy closure system
- Certified Eco-friendly 100% organic cotton
- For lighter flows, or the beginning or end of your cycle. (please note, your periods vary, and you are to judge what suits your needs)
- Organically dyed (plant based) black cotton pad
- Free of any harmful chemicals and plastics
- Extremely comfortable
- Odour free
- Easy to maintain & long lasting
- 1 pad in a canister
- Includes travel/wash pouch
- All measurements are approximate
Buy it with: Reusable Facial Cotton Rounds
Plastic Free Packaging & Plastic Free Shipping
*** COVID-19 update: We resume preparing and shipping out orders every day (business days). ***
Please allow 1-3 business days for orders to be shipped. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once the order has left our facility.
We currently ship from Montreal, QC to anywhere in Canada and the United States.
10.99 CAD flat rate shipping across Canada! free shipping over $100!
For orders in the United States, shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
At this time, we do not ship internationally.
During sale events and new product launches, there may be a slightly longer processing time.
All Yva Collection orders are processed with love and shipped with plastic-free packaging. Thanks to our 100% biodegradable shipping mailers made out of corn!
Due to hygiene and health reasons, we cannot accept returns of sanitary products in general. Packages containing custom or personalized items are not returnable.
All other products must be in their original condition and packaging. They should be unworn, unused, unwashed, and/or with all tags attached.
Returns shipping method and costs are the customer's responsibility. To make a return contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
Sales items cannot be refunded.